Course Aim & Outcome
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- explain the principles and practices of manual software testing
- differentiate various manual software testing methods and tools
- select the appropriate manual software testing techniques to test difference aspects of a software
- employ manual software testing methodologies and techniques to assess software quality
The course is intended for people interested in knowing more about the Software Quality Assurance industry and people seeking opportunity to joining the software development industry as software QA professionals.
- Face-to-Face: engage with instructor and industry professionals
- Online Lessons: classes and Q&A sessions can be held via online streaming
- Online Resources: learning materials can be accessed via online learning platform
On completion of this course/workshop, learners will receive a digital version of the Certificate of Completion issued by GreenTomato Academy. GreenTomato Limited is well recognized by the industry and the knowledge and skills obtained from GreenTomato Academy will serve as solid stepping stone for your career development.
Sam Law, Quality Assurance Analyst, GreenTomato Academy
With many years of experience in the software development industry, Sam manages a team of QA professionals and works with the design and development team to ensure all software products are working flawlessly.