Online Store Entrepreneurship
Connect to New Customer and Revenue
Low cost yet high potential method in gaining additional income
Under the COVID-19 pandemic, many retailers and merchants are suffering from the loss of customers and shrinkage of business operation. To counter this adversity, operating an online shop would be a low cost yet high potential method in gaining additional income. Due to the well-established online payment and logistic services nowadays, launching your online shop is easy and convenient.
In this course, you will employ the Boutir online shop platform (www.boutir.com) to build your one-stop online shop, enabling you to connect to new customer leads and revenue. Course content consist of building the shop, daily operation management, merchandise promotion strategies and a Boutir 3-month business plan.
*Boutir 3-month Business Plan
- Unlimited transaction quota
- Desktop Management System
- Product option setting
- Customized Promo Codes
- Export Order Records
- Membership management
- Facebook Business Extension
Course Aim And Outcome
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- utilize online shop platform to establish your own shop
- adopt available e-payment methods for shop transaction
- effectively manage daily shop operation, including merchandise, inventory, packaging and order management
- employ social media and search engine to promote the shop and merchandise
This course is suited for retail and small shop owners, as well as entrepreneurs enthusiastic in starting their business online.
- Face-to-Face: engage with instructor and industry professionals
- Online Lessons: classes and Q&A sessions can be held via online streaming
- Online Resources: learning materials can be accessed via online learning platform
On completion of this course/workshop, learners will receive a digital version of the Certificate of Completion issued by GreenTomato Academy. GreenTomato Limited is well recognized by the industry and the knowledge and skills obtained from GreenTomato Academy will serve as a solid stepping stone for your career development.
Marco Ho, GreenTomato Academy
Proficient in managing online marketing campaigns from strategic planning to execution. Cross-disciplinary skills in Marketing, Advertising, Design and Digital Communications. Experienced in education and training in creative thinking, marketing management, digital marketing and design.
- Programme Leader, Digital Marketing, HKDI/IVE
- Deputy Programme Leader, Business with Design Management, HKDI/IVE
- External Examiner, HD in Design (Graphic Design), Department of Design, CBCC
- Master’s Degree, Design Strategies, Hong Kong PolyU
- Market Trends
- Store setup
- Introduction to epayment (PayMe、FPS、Alipay、Stripe、PayPal)
- Google Analytics
- Customers and after-sales-service management
- Overview of license requirements
- Product and sourcing
- Product and inventory management (product categories / brands)
- Product information input (product description, inventory and pricing)
- Product photography and video production
- Logistic service and management (heavy goods, frozen goods, fragile goods, food product, store pickup, door delivery and locker pickup)
- Product packaging (frozen goods, fragile goods and food product)
- SF Express, Morning Express, Circle K Convenience Store Pickup Service
- Online-to-Offline (O2O) promotion strategy
- Social media posting and live promotion strategy (Facebook / Instagram / YouTube)
- Page an account management (Facebook page cover design, Instagram post design)
- Advertising and promotion (Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Google Keyword)
- Google SEO (setting Key phrase、meta tag、meta description)
- Discount promotion, E-Coupon, Free shipping strategy
- Customer group, membership, reward point management
Learn and manage the logistic services
|Date||:||(Class A) 2021/1/4 – 8
(Class B) 2021/1/11 – 15
(Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon)
|Time||:||15:00 –18:00 (3 hr each class)|
|Duration||:||9 hour (Total 3 classes)|
4/F, Tungtex Building,
203 Wai Yip St, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
(Early Bird Discount HK$1,780*)
|Language||:||Cantonese + English supporting materials|
|Prerequisites||:||Applicants should be computer-literate with a sound working knowledge of the Windows/Mac operating system|
|Equipment||:||Bring your own laptop with WiFi connectivity|
*Enroll before Dec 30
Complete the following form to apply for this course. Applicants will be notified by email with confirmation details and payment methods.
All personal data collected shall be used for purposes relating to the business of GreenTomato Academy and all practical measures will be taken to ensure that personal data collected are safeguarded. Read ourfor details.