If a course is deemed unable to commence as scheduled (date and time) on the published course materials (e.g. official website, printed leaflet, email, etc.) due to under-enrollment, GTA Education Limited (GTA) reserves the right to make changes, cancel or reschedule the course. As such, a prior notification will be send to applicants via email or mobile SMS 10 working days before the commencement of the course/first class.
If a course is cancelled due to extreme weather condition, the course will be subject to rescheduling, with prior notification send to applicants via email or mobile SMS 2 working days before the commencement of the course/first class.
In case of cessation of a course after its commencement, GTA shall refund the applicants the course fees and other fees paid by the applicants on a pro-rata basis within one month after the cessation of the course.
If applicants decline to accept the revised arrangements, GTA shall refund to the applicants in full or on a pro-rata basis the course fees and other fees paid by the applicants within one month after the applicants have requested for refund.
Application/tuition fee paid is not refundable, nor transferable in any forms, to applicants who failed to attend classes, or discontinue their studies once a course has begun.
The refund arrangement stated in the Refund Policy shall form part of the terms and conditions for the provision of the course by GTA to the applicants, and shall be drawn to the attention of all applicants.
The refund procedures are as followed:
- GTA shall refund applicants in accordance with the policies stated in the Refund Policy section.
- When processing the refund, applicants must present the original course fee receipt and shall sign to acknowledge the receipt when upon receipt of the refund.
- Application for refund will require 10 working days from the date of refund application.
- GTA reserve the right for the refund approval in case of dispute.
- The refund shall be paid by the payment method of the applicant paid.