Course Aim And Outcome
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- define the elements of wireframe UI design
- create rapid prototype via low-fidelity wireframe technique
- communicate effectively with product owner and development team through low-fidelity
- apply the concept of User Interface (UI) design and elements to build high-fidelity wireframe
- develop functional design with interactive prototyping
- draft a test plan for conducting usability test
- apply moderator skills to facilitate a usability testing
The course is intended for people eager to advance their career in the UX Design or Business Design field, as well as graphic designers looking to export new opportunities.
- Face-to-Face: engage with instructor and industry professionals
- Online Lessons: classes and Q&A sessions can be held via online streaming
- Online Resources: learning materials can be accessed via online learning platform
On completion of this course/workshop, learners will receive a digital version of the Certificate of Completion issued by GreenTomato Academy. GreenTomato Limited is well recognized by the industry and the knowledge and skills obtained from GreenTomato Academy will serve as solid stepping stone for your career development.
Marco Ho, GreenTomato Academy
Proficient in managing online marketing campaigns from strategic planning to execution. Cross-disciplinary skills in Marketing, Advertising, Design and Digital Communications. Experienced in education and training in creative thinking, marketing management, digital marketing and design.
- Programme Leader, Digital Marketing, HKDI/IVE
- Deputy Programme Leader, Business with Design Management, HKDI/IVE
- External Examiner, HD in Design (Graphic Design), Department of Design, CBCC
- Master’s Degree, Design Strategies, Hong Kong PolyU