UX Writing Workshop
Enhancing User Experience with UI Writing
UX writing is the practice of crafting UI copy that guides users throughout a digital product. The primary aim of UX writing is to create a pleasant experience for the users while they interact with the UI to accomplish a specific user task. With the increasing complexity of functions and features of digital products, there is a large and growing demand for quality UX writing and writers.
Course Aim & Outcome
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- appreciate the roles and responsibilities of a UX writer in the process of product development
- explain the importance of UX writing in delivering a better user experience
- write explicit and expressive UI copy to effectively guide end-users while using a digital product
This workshop is intended for those who are eager to learn the concepts and skills of UX writing to join the tech industry as UX writers.
- UX designers
- Face-to-Face: engage with instructor and industry professionals
- Online Lessons: classes and Q&A sessions can be held via online streaming
- Online Resources: learning materials can be accessed via online learning platform
On completion of this course*, learners will receive a Certificate in UX/UI Design issued by GreenTomato Academy (GTA). As a member of the GT Group, GTA is well recognized by the industry and the knowledge and skills obtained from our courses will serve as a solid stepping stone for your career development.
*Must complete the course project and attend minimum 80% of the classes.
Marco Ho, GreenTomato Academy
Proficient in managing online marketing campaigns from strategic planning to execution. Cross-disciplinary skills in Marketing, Advertising, Design and Digital Communications. Experienced in education and training in creative thinking, marketing management, digital marketing and design.
- Programme Leader, Digital Marketing, HKDI/IVE
- Deputy Programme Leader, Business with Design Management, HKDI/IVE
- External Examiner, HD in Design (Graphic Design), Department of Design, CBCC
- Master’s Degree, Design Strategies, Hong Kong PolyU
Lecture: Grasp the basic concept of UX writing, and its importance when developing a digital product
Workshop: Understanding basic user-flow, user-flow chart and UI components
Lecture: Principles and practices of UX writing
Workshop: Creating user-friendly product experience with UI copy
|Date||:||2021/5/8 and 5/15
(Every Saturday morning)
|Time||:||10:00am – 1:00pm (3 hr each class)|
|Duration||:||2 classes (Total 6 hour)|
4/F, Tungtex Building,
203 Wai Yip St, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.
|Fee||:||HK$1,980 (Early Bird Discount HK$1,782*)|
|Language||:||English + English supporting materials|
Applicants should be:
|Equipment||:||Bring your own laptop with Wi-Fi connectivity|
*enroll before 30 April