Video Content & Production
Create highly engaging visual content for online marketing
In the digital era, video content for online advertising and marketing has become increasingly crucial for effectively engaging with target customers. A creativity video content will directly impact the brand awareness and conversion rate of product sales.
In this course, you will learn the creative techniques and practical skills in producing highly engaging video content that will captivate the audience’s heart. You will learn the entire process from pre-production, production and post-production with practical on job coaching.
Course Aim & Outcome
On completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Employ the necessary video creation and production skills to produce video footage for online marketing purposes
- Apply production knowledge and skills to create raw video footage for post-production usage
- Utilize post-production skills and software techniques to edit video footage and audio to the desired format
The course is intended for people eager to join the creative industry as the role of:
- Video producer
- Marketing executive
- Face-to-Face: engage with instructor and industry professionals
- Online Resources: access course content anytime via online learning platform throughout the course duration
- Self-study: on completion of the course, learning materials are provided to learners for their permanent retention and self-practices.
On completion of this course*, learners will receive a Certificate in UX/UI Design issued by GreenTomato Academy (GTA). As a member of the GT Group, GTA is well recognized by the industry and the knowledge and skills obtained from our courses will serve as a solid stepping stone for your career development.
*Must complete the course project and attend minimum 80% of the classes.
Mr. Gear Lau, Founder, Gear Industry Linkedin
Proficient in managing online marketing campaigns from strategic planning to execution. Cross-disciplinary skills in Marketing, Advertising, Design and Digital Communications. Experienced in education and training in creative thinking, marketing management, digital marketing and design.
- Production Director, V-Monkey
- Elements of video content creation
- Creative and production process
- Pre-Production skills
- Case study
- Creative techniques
- Production skills
- Case study
- Application of practical skills from Lesson 1 and 2
- Introduction of Adobe Premiere and other editing software
- Basic editing concept and process (editing skills, audio mix, color adjustment, and captioning)
Application of practical skills from Lesson 1 2 and 3
|Date||:||2021/11/17 – 2021/12/15 (Every Tuesday evening)|
|Time||:||19:00 –22:00 (3 hrs each class)|
|Duration||:||15 hour (Total 5 classes)|
|Venue||:||20/F., Harbourside HQ, Lam Chak Street 8, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.|
|Fee||:||Early Bird HK$5,382*|
(Original price HK$5,980, you saved $598)
|Prerequisites||:||No prerequisites required|
|Equipment||:||Pencil and Smartphone|
Complete the following form to apply for this course. Applicants will be notified by email with confirmation details and payment methods.
All personal data collected shall be used for purposes relating to the business of GreenTomato Academy and all practical measures will be taken to ensure that personal data collected are safeguarded. Read our for details.